Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas morning

Well I've decided to try to keep up my blog while I'm back in Utah.

This was the view from my parents back yard from the porch Christmas morning. Quite a site I think.


click image for full screen

Christmas was pretty fun this year. I just went to my parents house and watched a few movies with them. The movies were "Ratatoulli", "Amazing Grace", and "The peaceful Warrior".
All of these movies were great and I would suggest them to anyone.

Well tonight is New years eve and I'm having some friends coming over. We're not the major partying type though so no drinking will be going on. Just playing games and maybe watching some movies. Anyway I'll post again soon with pics and details of what I've been doing lately.

Thanks,

Jesse K.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jesse,
I almost forgot to check your blog but glad to see your photo of the pond at winter!
We love you, Mom and Howard

mccommas said...

WOW. That is a gorgous photo.

Sunny said...

So I'm guessing by the veiw that your mom and howard moved???