Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Dinner

So my family and Dan got together for Sunday Dinner last week. My mom had come over to my house and tried playing Guitar Hero and she loved it. So I have pictures of everyone giving it a go. Howard and my Mom weren't very good but we'll forgive them.:P Click on each image for a bigger version.

My mom loving Slow Ride by Foghat


Danielle playing


Josh giving it a go


Myself giving it a try


Dan playing


Howard playing


So just to let you all know I finally beat Guitar hero on Medium last night. I'm actually sick today so I'm taking up time by updating by blog. Sorry I don't update that often. Until next time ^^.

5 comments:

Ben said...

Nice. You beat it on Medium? SWEET CRAP! So awesome! I wish I could beat it on Medium.

BUT HEY, really, that's cool, I bet by the time I get back you will be able to school me at guitar hero.

Remember that time we met that Asian business man and got him really drunk then lured him into our hotel room and watched Full House for the rest of the night? Then payed for his cab ride to the airport? Good times.

ジョッシュ said...

Cool man! GH is taking over the world. Beat it on Medium, eh? WELL THEN! It makes you better than me at the game, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesse,
I know I am not very good, but love that music! Thanks for introducing me to something so fun.
MOM

Josh K said...

are U ever going to update this thing?

Sunny said...

This is hillarious!! Crew my little boy just got the Wii for Christmas and Corb and I stay up till all hours of the night playing guitar hero so this is hillarious to see your mom playing. it's definately harder than it looks!