Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I went to Ueno Park today

Well today I got a bit adventurous and went the furthest I have from a station today. lol. I went to Ueno park and it was quite beautiful. I took a lot of pictures so have a look. I'm waiting for my room mate to come home so I can see if he wants to go somewhere to eat. I still haven't really eaten out yet since I've been here, though I did go to a kaiten zushi shop on the day I came in. Now I want to try something other than sushi! heh. Here are the pics.
Click here

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesse,
Did your room mate every come home so you could find food? What a lot of culture you are experiencing! The statue of the mother and her two children is beautiful along with all the park photos and trees galore. Japan is a lovely place Jesse and I am glad you are enjoying this time to explore. Ueno Park....a bit like a park in New York City with lots of buildings and yet a peaceful place for people to get away and relax. Thanks for the photos. I love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

In your face JESSE!

ps heh

Amber said...

What a beautiful park! I love that its so green. Have you had any sunny days yet?

Nicole said...

Cool Site, love the pics, i am totally jealous, of course i'll be in Peru next week, and i'll have some pics to challenge yours. Hope the sushi is tasty, eat a squid for me. Peace!!
Will