Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tonight I went to a club with Yann

so tonight I went to a club with Yann in Shibuya. It was a club where you can drink and eat as much pizza as you wanted for 2500 yen. I did meet a few girls while I was there. Some of them knew English pretty well so I was able to communicate fully. But I guess we can just say that after about an hour it was quite boring and no one else was talking to me. lol. So I guess the club scene just isn't for me yet. Everyone was surprised that I didn't smoke or drink. 2 girls that I met said that Yann was the devil and I was the angel, it made me laugh. But I don't really have experience with girls so most of my conversations ended pretty quick. Anyway, I was only able to take a few pictures of Shibuya because Yann was in a hurry to get to the club. So here they are.
Click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning Jesse or should I say goodnight ha ha ha! Wow the Shibuya Station looks like the hot spot with so many people! I better start saving my money so you can take me to all these places! Im glad you got out and went clubbing ha ha ha...dont worry youre a sweetheartyour "taking to girl skills will come" just pretend youre taking to your sister.....or should I say me! Ha ha! Im proud of your great example though!