Friday, July 27, 2007

Tokyo Imperial Palace

So today I decided to go to the Tokyo Imperial Palace. I figured out that it is closed on Mondays and Fridays for some reason. So I was just able to take some pictures just outside of it, around the moat area. It is still quite pretty though. The trees that are on the walkway are Sakura trees which is one of the things I really want to see. I guess I'll have to get that job to stay here until March which is when the Sakura trees bloom. I can imagine how pretty it would be around the whole Palace. Anyway, I took quite a few pictures of the Palace.

I also went to Hibiya park and took a few pictures there as well. Here is the link to the pictures.
Click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesse, The Sakura trees are beautiful and weepy in a way! I am sure the blossoms will be incredible when spring comes; looking like a cherry tree in full bloom. I don't mind the sky in one of your photos because the main focus is YOU! (Love that blue shirt!) These photos are nice and even skyscrapers in the background amidst the old palace homes. Sending our love to you on an overcast Friday in Utah! MOM